Joe the Barbarian #1 (2010) by Grant Morrison & Sean Murphy
Erin McCarley - Pitter-Pat
Twitchy-nosed mice. [x]
- Jesus Christ
The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me
Jesus Christ | Brand new
The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me
Man of Steel (2013)
18” X 24” 6 colour screen print with gold metallic inks, S/N edition of 150 with only 15 AP’s available publicly.
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
Just finished reading Joe the Barbarian.
Joe the Barbarian is such a brilliant piece of work. Very creative and sad through most of the book. A diabetic dream of daring and self-discovery. Get the kid a soda.
Zyxy of Inventoria.
My sister’s last night in the States before she flies home to Shanghai and what does she choose to do? Food haze me with buffalo tater tots from Dogtown Dogs in Venice Beach!
Found this years secret santa gift.